Previsico presents an evening of talks on the latest forecasting technologies followed by networking, beers and pizza sponsored by IBM
The Bank of England, on 18 December, set out how it will test the balance sheets of the largest UK lenders and insurers, pledging to scrutinise how they would cope with more frequent severe weather events such as floods and subsidence.
Is your business ready or is there more you can do to meet what the BofE claims to be the toughest climate stress tests in the world?
Register now for Previsico’s event on Building resilience to floods and storms with new forecasting technologies on 11 February at Geovation. Speakers include:
- Luana Avagliano | Head of ResilienceDirect | Cabinet Office
- Graham Brogden | Chair of DEFRA Resilience Round Table
- Avi Baruch | COO | Previsico
- Mike Hope | Insurance Enterprise Unit CTO | IBM
- Hugh Farquhar | CEO | WatchKeeper International