To be a key member of the UWSP Senior Management Team with specific responsibility for:
- Supporting the strategic and operational financial management of UWSP and its subsidiary and associate companies
- Steering and controlling of financial policy and operations within UWSP, including under the
Management Agreements for additional Innovation Centres and University third party lettings
- Leading the Finance team to optimise commercial performance
- Ensuring efficient and effective administrative processes are in place taking responsibility for and overseeing the preparation of quarterly accounts, five-year plans, statutory accounts and board reports for UWSP Ltd and its subsidiary and associate companies
- Oversight of the University lease process, including the preparation of quarterly accounts and five-year plan.
- Contributing directly to the provision of excellent service performance and business development
across all UWSP operations.
Responsible for line-managing:
- Management Accountant (FA6)
- Senior Finance Assistant x3 (FA4)
- Dotted line responsibility for Property Surveyor (FA6)