Hours of work: full time
Contract length: permanent
Start Date: as soon as possible
About the company:
CorrosionRADAR (CR) is a young, innovative and highly ambitious company, striving to be a global leader in Industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies and advanced analytic systems for smart industrial infrastructures.
CR’s mission is to support industrial plants to have safe, reliable and cost-effective operations. The primary focus of the company is on the development of sensors, IIOT based remote monitoring systems and predictive analytics for a global clientele. CR’s proprietary predictive algorithms, CR’s monitoring system aims to take a step towards an era of predictive than reactive maintenance programs.
CR’s high-calibre development team are working across a broad range of disciplines on research and development at the forefront of the industry. At their heart, they are a deep-tech engineering company.
About the role:
We are building our technology team and looking for a talented full-stack software engineer to join the team. This is a great and rare opportunity to grow with an ambitious business and get exposure to all aspects of building and running a scalable system.
We work with a variety of new exciting technologies:
- Azure Cloud.
- Other cloud platforms AWS, CGP.
- Kubernetes and Docker.
- Java Script technologies.
- C#, Python, and Java
Specific responsibilities include:
- Development and maintenance of CR’s cloud-based software system.
- Development and maintenance of CR’s IoT platform and internal automation tools.
- Developing custom software solutions or tools as per clients specifications (e.g. visualisation, data processing)
- Building strong relationships, communicating and collaborating with clients and colleagues.
You should apply if:
- you have a strong experience working on full-stack technology products (5-8 years’ experience)
- you have an in-depth knowledge of software engineering principles.
- you’re interested in IoT and writing resilient software (cloud and desktop).
- you have a good understanding of strongly-typed languages (Go, Java, JS, C/C++, C#, Scala etc.).
- You have a knowledge of database (SQL and others)
- you love to learn about all aspects of software delivery life cycle.
- you have experience and enjoy using agile and lean development practices.
- you think you’d enjoy the kind of work we’re doing.
- you want to be involved in building an innovative product.
- you have a product mindset: you care about customer outcomes and you want to make data-informed decisions.
- you’re comfortable working in a team that deals with ambiguity.
Training & Development:
A career with CR offers an intellectually stimulating, varied and rewarding environment where you will form a key part of a high-calibre team.
As a growing company, team members are regularly exposed to a diverse range of technical and commercial activities. We actively encourage cross-functional working as well as site visits to understand the customer needs and environment first hand.
You’ll have the opportunity of learning directly from the founding team and engineering managers with over 20 years of experience in distributed systems.
Opportunity for mentorship and learning from experienced expert engineering managers.
Opportunity for attending training, conferences and trade shows
Opportunity to interact with clients and customers