Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 Public Health Emergency this event has been postponed
- 9.30 Registration and refreshments
- 10.00 Welcome, Micra overview, Investments in spin-outs Rob Evans and Peter Collier
- 10.30 An investor viewpoint Bill Yost, Mercia
- 11.00 Case study – What worked, what didn’t, key learning points
- 11.15 Refreshment break
- 11.30 Overview of Investment processes – due diligence, heads of terms, drag/tag etc Shoosmiths
- 12.30 Tax implications – SEIS, EIS, employee shareholders, sweat equity
- 13.00 Q&A and feedback
- 13.15 Close and networking buffet
The venue is:
1st Floor Meeting Room, the Intelligent Mobility Engineering Centre (IMEC), Cranfield University, MK43 0AL.
For further information and to register please see here.