Want to use AI to solve the world’s most pressing problems?
Spectra Analytics is a leading Data Science and AI company established from the University of Warwick. We work across a wide range of sectors delivering AI consultancy and software services.
Our diverse client base and projects make for an exciting and challenging environment, with previous projects including: NLP of medical documents to help reduce the pressure on the NHS, deep learning video analysis to improve road safety, anomaly detection to identify financial market abusers, and network analysis to spot influencers and communities in social networks.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to become a data engineer with a focus around Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. You will be a member of a very collaborative and supportive team, and learn from a top Data Architects and Scientists on how to build and deliver AI solutions.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Improving and maintaining our data architecture, which could include ETL tasks and client system integration
- Improving automation of our cloud infrastructure
- Setting up Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) processes
- Building scalable event-based architectures for our larger projects
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The applicant should have a knowledge of:
- Software engineering and good design practices
- Relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
Knowledge of the following would be beneficial (but not required):
- Experience in cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Experience in Docker
- Experience in Business Intelligence (BI)
- Experience in Big Data (e.g. Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, etc)
- Experience in DevOps practices and tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, etc)
- Background in Machine Learning (e.g. Scikit-learn, Keras, Tensorflow)
Private Medical Insurance
Discretionary bonus scheme
Only applicants that have the right to work full-time in the UK will be considered
No recruitment agencies or contracting firms please
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 /year