Vacancy terms: 37.5 Hours Per Week (Flexi-Time)
Salary Details: On request
Job closes: Once vacancy is filled
Reporting to the general manager, this is the opportunity to work in a busy team in a small but growing company in a role with responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Working within good health and safety and ethical standards.
- Project planning including high level task management and Gantt chart creation
- Resource planning at project and global level
- Client liaison – milestone negotiation, sign off, finances
- Financial control of project and project accounting
- Risk management
- Reporting to board and management
- Organising and running meetings
- Progress chasing – balancing the tension between project, technical and creative forces
- Supplier and university liaison
- Problem management
- Travel to customer sites may be required occasionally
- A minimum of 2 years Project Management experience.
- Ability to work independently within a team and understand the importance of reporting progress.
- Able to manage your time effectively and know when to escalate issues and ask for assistance.
- Experience of running technical projects and show that you have the personality required to manage the project team over whom you have no direct power.
- Project management experience should cover a range of scales of projects and you should be ready to discuss the methods, software and documentation that you employ.
- Strong analytical thinking and good communication skills and be able to talk about the importance of initiative, responsibility, relationships and ethics.
- Understand the meaning and importance of being aligned with the business strategy, decisions and culture.
Competitive salary dependent upon experience – Please indicate your salary expectations on application.
The role is full time and is based at our facility in Nottingham.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please mark your application with subject: Project Manager Application.
For further details please see the Added Scientific website.